DreamLand™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DrM-Alliance.omgforum.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magina- The Anti-Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WaRcHiEfAnT

WaRcHiEfAnT

Magina- The Anti-Mage Empty
PostSubject: Magina- The Anti-Mage   Magina- The Anti-Mage EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Magina - Anti Mage

Twin sons to the great Prophet, Terrorblade and Magina were blessed with divine powers: Terrorblade granted with an unnatural affinity with life forces; Magina gifted with energy manipulation. Magina's eventual overexposure to the magics gradually augmented his elemental resistances and bestowed him the unique ability to move faster than light itself. Now, broken by Terrorblade's fall to the dark side, Magina answers the Sentinel's call in a desperate bid to redeem his brother. Every bitter strike turns the Scourge's evil essences upon themselves, culminating in a finale that forces his enemy to awaken to the void within and spontaneously implode.

Statistics
----------
Affiliation: Sentinel
Attack Animation: 0.3 / 0.6
Damage: 49 - 53
Casting Animation: 0.3 / 0.47
Armor: 3.1
Base Attack Time: 1.45
Movespeed: 320
Missile Speed: Instant
Attack Range: 100 (melee)
Sight Range: 1800 / 800
--------

----

Skill build
---

Level 1:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-1Level 7:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-0Level 13:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-1
Level 2:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-0Level 8:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-2Level 14:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-1
Level 3:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-0Level 9:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-1Level 15:Attribute bonus
Level 4:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-2Level 10:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-2Level 16:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-3
Level 5:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-0Level 11:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-3
Level 6:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-3Level 12:Magina- The Anti-Mage Skill-2

---

Why blink at level 1?
Because blink is useful incase you get into same lane with nukers and you can use it to escape.

---

Why max Spell shield first?
Because spell shield makes you take in lesser magical attack,lasting longer in battles.

---

Item Build
---
Starting of the game:
Ring Of Health

//

Early-Mid Game(10-15 minutes)
---
Hood Of Defiance, Power threads(Agility)-- Why Hood of Defiance?(With Max level Spellshield and Hood of Defiance,70% magic resistance,which means if zeus uses max level lightning bolt on you which deals 350 damage,you only get 110 damage.)

Mid game(25 minutes)
---

Vladimir's Offering

---

Late game(35minutes-60minutes)
---

Cranium Basher, Butterfly -- Cranium Basher works great to stop the opponent so mana break can be utilized to its maximum potential.

---
P/S Tip:Blink can be used to escape from stuns,viper strike etc.
Use blink when you see the missle flying to you,before it reaches you,blink,So you won't get hurt by the stun/strike,but the casting opponent gets the cooldown.

Thanks for reading my guide.

Credits:
Playdota.com for some of the icons
Fratzo_Gr for some of his advice.
Back to top Go down
http://drm-alliance.omgforum.net
Drizzit

Drizzit

PostSubject: Re: Magina- The Anti-Mage   Magina- The Anti-Mage EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Come on... guide us with Bala or Axe Razz Not sure if we need "no-skill-heroes" guides in DotA Clan but still.. it's nice and quite complete. Smile

See me kneeling,

Drizz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/what.is.fashion
WaRcHiEfAnT

WaRcHiEfAnT

PostSubject: Re: Magina- The Anti-Mage   Magina- The Anti-Mage EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:46 am

Aight...in fact I was thinking writing a guide for my specialty Omniknight or even SF^^. I love these type of guides ...i'll post another one too in a couple of days.^^ affraid
Back to top Go down
Salazaar

Salazaar

PostSubject: Re: Magina- The Anti-Mage   Magina- The Anti-Mage EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:45 pm

marese to guide an k sintomo itan periektiko...mporei na mn simfwnw se oles apo tis apofaseis/simvoules s omws sigoura apotelei ena akoma paradeigma gia to pws mporei na peksei kaneis tn sigkekrimeno irwa..gj and keep up the good work.mia aporia mono...mporoun k members t site na valoun guides? an nai tha itan kalo na uparxei ena guide application opou tha sou diname ta guides mas tha ta aksiologouses, endexomenws me mia ''epitropi'', k tha apofasizes an einai kalo na ginoun posted.auta!
Back to top Go down
WaRcHiEfAnT

WaRcHiEfAnT

PostSubject: Re: Magina- The Anti-Mage   Magina- The Anti-Mage EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 am

Every1 can post guides....its up to the viewers if they follow them or not...I would highly advise that you use ENGLISH at DotA Allstars and at clan DrM section. ty
Back to top Go down
Salazaar

Salazaar

PostSubject: Re: Magina- The Anti-Mage   Magina- The Anti-Mage EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:40 pm

ok soz i didn't know that i had to use english :/ i think u should write it to the rules of the site.
Back to top Go down
Salazaar

Salazaar

PostSubject: Re: Magina- The Anti-Mage   Magina- The Anti-Mage EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Sorry for spam but i just noticed that u say ''we max spell shield first'' etc but in the skill build section u show mana break maxed first...which option of these two is the right one?
Back to top Go down
krajceg

krajceg

PostSubject: Re: Magina- The Anti-Mage   Magina- The Anti-Mage EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 am

I would just go for vanguard insted of hood cause I'm not sure if it stacks as u say 40%+30% and even if it does its unnecessary ur still soft vs other agi and with agi threads u will be rly low hp ofc maybe im completly wrong about this since i never tried to make hood as first item for magina maybe ull last longer with hood than i can with vanguard and str threads. oh and i take shield 4th lvl on lvl 10 not blink lvl 2 Very Happy
and i tried it in cw's its good... not hard to boost on line with dw or wd ofc they let me take all the kills since im carry ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magina- The Anti-Mage   Magina- The Anti-Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Magina- The Anti-Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand™ :: DotA Allstars :: Hero Guides-
Jump to: